Sunday, November 20, 2016

Gratitude List


1. My Family: I am grateful for my family for always being there, feeding me and keeping me under a roof.

2. The Setbacks That Have Formed Me and Made Me Stronger: I am grateful for tough experiences and keeping my head up high when I leave, and keeping it high after I leave.

3. Mental Toughness: I am grateful for being mentally tough, for not letting anything getting to my head. Only looking in front and not behind, leaving all distractions behind me.

4. Laughter: I am grateful for laughter because without laughter the world would be a very sad place.

5. Internet Access: I am grateful for internet access because I couldn't imagine the world without the internet, and life would be pretty boring.

6. Days off School: I am grateful for days of school because it just gives me a day where I can catch up on my sleep.

7. Being Understood: I am grateful for the people in this world that just understand exactly how you are feeling, and them being able to just listen to you.

8. Music: I am grateful for music because music can hype us up, or it can calm us down, there's nothing quite like music.

9. Sports & Food: I am grateful for sports and food because they both bring people together and they are enjoyable at anytime.

10. Friends: I am grateful for friends because friends are very accepting of whoever you are and they make you feel good when you are there with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment