Sunday, March 19, 2017

Unreal Magical Meeting

If I could spend an afternoon with three famous in the world, dead or alive, I would want to be with Peyton Manning, Michael Jordan, and Lebron James. I would meet with them because they can be considered the best at their sports. I would challenge them in their sports, (obviously I wouldn't win) but after I would ask them for tips on how to get better and how to get back on my feet after I fall down hard and to keeping getting back up. I would also want to visit their houses because they are millionaires and they have mansions. I would ask them their secrets on how to be so good at the sport and how to get taller.
I wouldn't forget to take a picture with them and ask them for their signature on their shoes and their jerseys. I would thank them all and I would brag about it my entire life to everyone I see.

1 comment: