Sunday, April 9, 2017

Tribute To A Special Someone

I want to give a tribute to grandma because he had always been with me since I was little. She would always look after me when my parent's couldn't. She would be with me for most of the day. She would literally do anything that I would say, and she still does. Also she tries and tries to explode my stomach with food, but I don't let her. When I was little I was hooked on Thomas the train engine ( I still know all their names ).

She would get me and herself a ticket (Every and only on Saturdays) for the Metra train that would take us to Downtown Chicago and we would spend our day there and come home during the night. I still remember the first day that I rode a train. It was with her and when I got on the train. I thought the train was broken because the train was going backwards. The front was at the end. I also remember when I found out that the train had an upper floor. Back then I didn't realize why she would buy me train tickets, I just thought she did. I also didn't know why she was always looking after me. I was clueless back then.

Now I know how much my grandma had cared for me. She would tell me everything that I needed to know about life. She would also give me advice to me and never judge me for what I would do. She would put all her troubles to the side just to be with me and drive 30 minutes to get to my house. She always said that I was the best gift she could ever get in her life . I just want to thank you for shaping me into the person I am today, and you will never leave my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment