Sunday, April 23, 2017

It's Complicated ...

"It's Complicated", its something we say because were to lazy to explain or because it just is TOO complicated. The past year or two has been very complicated. My dad moved to Florida because his work was in Florida. At first it was especially hard to adjust to my dad not coming home at night Whenever my friends did ask where my dad is I would always just tell them that he's in Florida right now working. I don't really know how to explain. I don't know when my dad will be coming back, or if he's going to stay there for longer, but I hope he comes home soon.

My dad does come back every 3 weeks now to visit. It's always fun when he's come because he makes the house feel more awake. He also just buys and makes us eat a crap-ton of food. Even though I may have enjoyed my dad not being home some days, because it made me feel more free. It's been a struggle not having a fatherly figure in my life, at a time where I think I do need it the most. I'm now extremely grateful for the times that my dad is home though. I believe that God put me into this position for a reason. I now realize how much I miss my dad and how much impact he has in my life. But for now all I can say is that,"It's Complicated."

No comments:

Post a Comment