Sunday, April 30, 2017

The Alpha and Omega of Summer Vaction

Summer vacation is the best feeling ever and it comes with the best weather of the year. There is so much free time. Starting summer break may be one of the best things ever, but ending it can really, really suck (For Me). Goals for this summer break is to be productive. I don't want to be some lazy couch potato go to sleep at 3 A.M.and wake up at 1 P.M. ever day. I wanna wake up early and go to bed early too. I want to start working out this summer, while taking summer school, and doing volleyball summer camp. I wanna be as prepared as I can for my very first year of high school.

But before thinking about summer YET. I got to get all my homework done (especially reading pages). I got to take the finals and do well. with only 1 month left of 8th grade, I can't believe how fast 8th grade has gone past. I am also very worried and nervous about going to high school. I just hope that my future me won't be stupid, and I will have a fun rest of my time in high school.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jason! I agree, summer is pretty great! See you at graduation!

    ReplyDelete